Software Support Engineer
Aurora Cloud Work is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
You will diagnose and troubleshoot software problems and help our customers use the system. Software Support Engineer responsibilities include resolving customer issues, configuring systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution;
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues;
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
Skills / Experience
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Zendesk)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Diploma or BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field